Nexity Network has partnered with leading KYC & KYB compliance provider Persona to streamline the onboarding experience and verify the enterprise users of Nexity’s TradeFi platform.
Know Your Customer (KYC)
Persona's infrastructure will be integrated through APIs to our platform to maintain a flawless user experience while leveraging the powerful verification tools Persona is providing.
The infrastructure will analyze on the backend how customers verify their identity, all documents provided, and information required by Nexity Network & Circle.
Also, it flags suspicious activity by maintaining lists of information like IP addresses that trigger alerts when matched.
How does it work?
- Visit the TradeFi App on the website.
- Create your account and set up your profile.
- Start the verification flow.
- Fill the boxes with information about you.
- Upload an ID (e.g., Passport, Identity Card, Driver's License).
- Press the "Next" button to continue with KYB.
Know Your Business (KYB)
Know Your Business has the same objective as KYC. It is a way for obligated entities to assess and understand the AML risk posed by new and existing business relationships.
The KYB process enables Nexity to examine the users and help us determine whether they are authentic or used to conceal owners' identities for illegitimate purposes.
Nexity is requesting information about an entity, including:
- General, business information;
- The locations of their customers;
- Documents (e.g., Articles of incorporation, proof of physical business address);
Criminals or other high-risk individuals may, for example, set up businesses with low regulation and offshore jurisdictions to deal anonymously with legitimate companies in other parts of the world to avoid the AML standard measures.
How does it work?
- After filling the KYC step, the KYB interface will be shown.
- Fill the boxes with general information about your entity, then click the "Next" button.
- Select where your customers are located (multiple answers are allowed).
- Start uploading the documents indicated while making sure you respect the guidelines.
- Click again on the "Next" button and await our confirmation.
Nexity Network is committed to making crypto respectable, forever, ethically, honestly, and fully complying with the law.
More information about our partnership with Persona after the MVP Launch.
Keep an eye on the roadmap.
Persona’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform — which covers 200+ countries and 20 languages — allows users to complete ID verification within seconds and obtain results as quickly. Its API and drop-in widget are designed to play nicely with existing apps and services. The fully automated system — without humans in the loop — boasts swappable and configurable UI elements designed to help users easily create and manage flows for unique use cases.
Nexity Network is building a blockchain-enabled, circular, more transparent, and productive world to rethink how everything is designed, created, used, and recycled, from the food we eat to the clothes we wear and how we do business.
Nexity is creating the next economy to serve as a bridge for the companies and customers to enable transparently, responsible, and secure product/service flows. Our ecosystem is positioned to solve supply chain complexities, focusing on day-to-day operational activity from environmental damages, visibility gaps to trust between parties, and fragmented data exchange.
Nexity Public Relations